Look alert with blepharoplasty from Plano cosmetic surgeon
Drooping upper eyelids can make you look tired, worried, or angry. Puffiness under the eyes adds years to your face. Noble Cosmetic Surgery – Patrick Obasi, M.D. offers a solution. Blepharoplasty revitalizes faces in Plano, Frisco, and Dallas, TX.
When is eyelid surgery appropriate?
With age, skin stretches and muscles weaken. While the face tends to lose volume, fatty deposits above the lashes and under lower eyelids persist. Eyebrows and flesh over the eyes droop, and bags form.
In addition to impacting appearance, sagging skin can impair vision. Peripheral (side) vision is most commonly affected. Blepharoplasty makes your eyes look younger and eliminates this type of vision problem.
Wake up your appearance!
Dr. Obasi performs the outpatient procedure in Noble’s discreet, clinical setting:
- You relax with IV or oral sedation, while eyelids are numbed.
- Treating the upper area first, Dr. Obasi makes a precise incision along the fold of the eyelid. He removes excess skin and fat, and tightens underlying muscles. The incision is closed with fine sutures.
- If lower lids are also to be addressed, an incision is made just below the lashes or inside the lid. Fat is removed or redistributed, and muscles and skin are tightened before the incision is closed.
- The Noble team monitors your condition closely while you are in a private recovery room. Then you return home to recuperate.
- The doctor provides thorough post-op instructions that include cleaning eyelids and a schedule of prescription eye drops and ointments.
- You return in a few days to have stitches removed.
- Most patients return to a normal routine in about ten days. Dr. Obasi talks with you about any further restriction on physical activity, to ensure proper healing.
The patient satisfaction rate with blepharoplasty is very high. Call Noble Cosmetic Surgery – Patrick Obasi, M.D. in Plano to learn more. The number is (214) 974-4411.