Put your best face forward with a lift or tuck from this skilled Plano surgeon
Although the availability of minimally invasive, nonsurgical treatments is increasing, a face lift or tuck remains a long-lasting rejuvenation solution for many Plano, Frisco, and Dallas area women and men.
Evolution of the face lift
Face lift surgery dates back to 1901. In those early days, skin was simply pulled taut, the excess cut off, and incisions stitched. Today, that might be referred to as a “skin-only lift,” or more commonly, as a “tuck.” Because skin stretches, results last only about a year. Newer methods provide deep tissue support and better duration.
At Noble Cosmetic Surgery – Patrick Obasi, M.D., there is no one-size-fits all face lift solution. Treatment is customized to your skin, the shape of your face, and your lifestyle. Dr. Obasi may use one or more techniques to achieve the results you desire:
- Mini face lift – Also known as a “short scar” lift, incisions are hidden in the hairline behind the ears. Tissue is repositioned endoscopically. Mini-lift is a good choice when the face shows signs of premature aging, but the neck is still firm.
- Mid face lift – Addresses the area from cheekbones to jowls, with most incisions inside the mouth for minimal scarring.
- Full face lift – Basically a mini or mid-face lift, with additional attention to sagging, excess skin and fat on the neck.
- MACS – Another short-scar technique with low risk of complications and a shorter recovery period. Results look very natural.
- Non-surgical enhancements – Injectable neuromodulators (Botox and Dysport), dermal fillers, chemical peels, laser resurfacing, platelet rich plasma therapy, and Kybella may complement surgical results beautifully.
Would you like to learn more about a face lift or tuck from Noble Cosmetic Surgery in Plano? Call (214) 974-4411 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Patrick Obasi, MD.