Feel like you again with a mommy makeover in Plano
A customized mommy makeover at Noble Cosmetic Surgery – Dr. Patrick Obasi, M.D. helps women in Plano, Dallas, and Frisco area their bodies back into pre-pregnancy condition – or better!
Much more than makeup or spandex
Today’s media uses the word “makeover” lightly. It can mean anything from a fresh take on hairstyle and eyeliner to compression garments designed to conceal figure flaws. A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic surgeries that lift, tighten, and contour areas of the body affected by pregnancy, for lasting improvement.
Individualized treatment plan
Dr. Obasi recommends scheduling a mommy makeover consultation about six months after delivery and breastfeeding, to determine how much your body will recover naturally. He takes time to understand your appearance concerns and works with you to design a tailored treatment plan that may include these procedures:
- Breast lift – Raises breasts and restores nipple position. Implants may also be placed, to correct breast deflation or to increase natural breast size.
- Tummy tuck – Excess fat and skin are removed, and abdominal muscles are tightened, to flatten the belly.
- Lower or upper back lift – Reduces bra line bulges.
- Fat reduction – Stubborn fat can be removed from midsection, flanks, back, thighs, or other areas, with liposuction. Non-invasive CoolSculpting is a good choice for smaller fat deposits.
- Scar revision – Noble Cosmetic Surgery offers several options for treatment of stretch marks and improvement in C-section scars.
- Nonsurgical treatments – Pregnancy changes your skin, too. Now is a perfect time to indulge a little, with Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, or laser resurfacing, for a radiant complexion.
Feel confident on the beach, at the office, or in the market with a mommy makeover. Call (214) 974-4411 to schedule an appointment in Plano.