Vaginoplasty: Plano, TX surgeon urges, “Do it for you”
There was a time when problems with vaginal laxity were not openly discussed. Today, women have the option of an effective vaginal tightening treatment called vaginoplasty
. Dr. Patrick Obasi, offers this procedure at his offices in Plano
and Desoto, TX. He encourages women with this condition to consider the emotional and physical benefits for themselves, as well as for their partners.
Vaginoplasty tightens the opening of the vagina and mucous membranes of the canal. The procedure firms loose muscles and tissues, and removes excess or damaged lining from the canal. Since it tones functional tissues and reshapes appearance, you might think of it as a “facelift” for the female region.
The surgery is performed with local anesthetic and oral conscious sedation, or under general anesthesia. It is done on an outpatient basis at our surgical centers
in Plano and Desoto. Most patients return to work within a week, and may resume sexual activity in about six weeks.
Who is a good candidate for vaginal tightening treatment?
This surgery restores natural friction during intimacy, and corrects feelings of vaginal heaviness and sagging that may also trigger incontinence. It is a good choice for reasonably healthy women who have:
- Not delivered a baby in the past 12 months.
- Tried Kegel exercises without success, and want a more effective solution than laser therapy.
- Enlarged vaginal opening and canal from childbirth.
- Loose vaginal tissues from aging, genetics, dramatic weight change, or excessive physical strain.
- Aesthetic concerns about the appearance of the vagina.
- Tissues protruding from the vagina.
- Problems keeping tampons in place.
- Decreased sensation during intimate relations.
- Concerns that their sexual partners are not fully stimulated or slip out during intercourse.
- Need for a boost in sexual self-confidence.
Learn more about vaginoplasty
at Noble Cosmetic Surgery in Desoto or Plano, TX
. The number is (214) 974-4411.