Dr. Patrick Obasi is a facial cosmetic surgeon in the Dallas and Plano, Texas, area who offers a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures for patients to enhance their appearance.
What surgical procedures are available for the face?
- Blepharoplasty – eyelid surgery can help with hooded eyes and bags underneath, allowing patients to restore a more youthful and rested appearance.
- Rhinoplasty – the rhinoplasty procedure or “nose job” helps address cosmetic concerns in the nose’s shape, size, and protrusion.
- Chin implants – a more defined chin can eliminate the appearance of submental fullness underneath and provide a more prominent jawline.
- Earlobe repair – patients who need their earlobes repaired from ripped earrings or previous piercings can work with a plastic surgeon to restore the area.
- Facelifts/face tuck – fine lines and wrinkles may be a thing of the past with a facelift or facial tuck, which removes excess skin.
- Lip augmentation – the lips can be improved in shape and size with cosmetic dermal fillers or lip implants for a perfect pout!
- Submental liposuction – removing a double chin is simple with liposuction, ensuring a more defined appearance.
- Neck lift – don’t forget the neck! Neck lifts can help with skin laxity around the chin, jaw, and neck area.
Alternatively, we also provide some minimally invasive and non-surgical alternatives for patients to consider for the face, including the following:
- Chemical peels – with a customized blend of ingredients, chemical peels can exfoliate and clear the skin, allowing individuals to enjoy a natural, healthy glow!
- Dermabrasion – exfoliating the skin is essential to helping skin cell turnover, and dermabrasion offers an effective way to brighten the skin and improve its appearance.
- PRP therapy – platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, uses a patient’s plasma to rejuvenate the appearance of the face with reinjection.
- Thread lifts – thread lifts firm the facial skin with tiny threads naturally absorbed by the body. That is a great way to “try out” a facelift before undergoing the actual surgery.
- Laser skin resurfacing – improving the skin’s texture and tone can be achieved with our laser skin resurfacing procedures which remove dead skin cells and encourage new collagen and elastin growth.
- Dermal fillers – using injectable gel-like materials, patients can immediately smooth away fine lines and wrinkles and enjoy the results for several months before reinjection is required.
- Kybella injectables – submental fullness can be addressed with liposuction, or patients might consider the benefits of an FDA-cleared injectable called Kybella that can slowly eliminate an unwanted “double chin.”
- Neuromodulators – our practice is pleased to offer both Botox and Xeomin as minimally-invasive ways to address the signs of aging on the face.
Make an appointment today!
Dr. Patrick Obasi is open to new and returning patients, ready to enhance their appearance with surgical or non-surgical treatments at his practice. Call one of our two office locations at 214 - 617-1672 (Plano) and 214 - 617-1682 (Desoto) to schedule a consultation appointment. Noble Cosmetic Surgery is available for patients interested in learning more about this and other treatments and is pleased to offer virtual consultation appointments.