No matter how well you take care of your skin, aging eventually takes its toll on your face. Fortunately, patients can now combat the fine lines, wrinkles, and loose, lax skin associated with getting older with a painless facelift procedure called a thread lift. Offered by Dr. Patrick Obasi at Noble Cosmetic Surgery in Plano, TX, this facial rejuvenation treatment can take years off your face so you can feel confident in your beautiful, youthful appearance.
How thread lifts work
A thread lift is a non-surgical procedure that is used to lift and tighten the skin for a natural-looking result. It is highly effective and can take up to five to 10 years from your face! In a thread lift, Dr. Obasi strategically places medical-grade threads that either dissolve (for a temporary result) or are permanent to gently pull your skin into a more youthful position. The procedure is done under local anesthetic and typically involves about four to 16 threads and can usually be done in less than an hour.
Why choose a thread lift instead of facelift surgery?
Patients who receive this anti-aging treatment benefit from a variety of improvements in their skin, including fine line and wrinkle reduction, facial skin tightening, a slimmer appearance, and improved facial contours. A thread lift can achieve many of the same results as a surgical facelift, but is:
- Non-invasive – there are no incisions or scars, and your tissues are not damaged during the treatment
- Non-surgical – the procedure is shorter and your recovery time is much quicker and easier than a traditional facelift; recovery is usually only a couple of days
- Reversible – the threads can be removed at any time should you wish
- Biocompatible – the material in the threads is designed to work in harmony with your body to reduce the possibility of negative reactions, scarring, or fibrosis
- Collagen stimulating – in addition to physically lifting the facial tissues, the threads boost your body’s natural collagen production to promote youthfulness from the inside out
Call us to learn more
If you are tired of looking in the mirror and feeling self-conscious about your aging appearance, a thread lift may be a great option for you. Even if you are just considering your choices for facial rejuvenation, Dr. Obasi is here to consult with you and will provide you recommendations about the best options for your individual skin and cosmetic goals, as well as honest, realistic expectations about the treatments you choose. Call Noble Cosmetic Surgery in Plano, TX today at (214) 617-1672!