Are you considering tummy tuck surgery? If so, you may be wondering what the process entails. A tummy tuck is a procedure used to reduce excess fat and skin in the midsection area. It is also a popular treatment for patients who cannot address issues in this area with diet and exercise alone. Dr. Patrick C. Obasi and his team at Noble Cosmetic Surgery work with patients interested in this surgery and want to learn more about the benefits of this and other body contouring solutions available at his Plano, Texas, practice.
What is tummy tuck surgery and what does it do?
A tummy tuck, also known as an abdominoplasty, is a surgery used to reduce excess fat and skin in the midsection area. This procedure is often sought by patients who are unable to address issues in this area with more traditional weight loss methods.
What are the benefits of a tummy tuck?
There are many advantages associated with undergoing tummy tuck surgery. Some of these benefits include:
- A reduction in excess fat and skin around the abdominal or stomach area
- An improvement in body contours and curves
- An increase in self-confidence and self-esteem
- A more flattering figure
- Improved posture
- Reduced back pain
Who is a good candidate for a tummy tuck?
Not everyone is a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery. In order to be eligible for this procedure, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be in relatively good health overall
- You should not have any major health concerns that could complicate surgery or postoperative care
- You should not smoke cigarettes or use tobacco products of any kind
- You should not be overweight or obese and should be within your ideal weight range
- You should be an active adult who lives a lifestyle designed to maintain the results achieved over time
- You should have realistic expectations about what the surgery can achieve
How do I learn more about the tummy tuck procedure?
If you live in the Dallas, Plano, Frisco or Allen, TX areas and want to speak with a professional about the tummy tuck treatment, including candidacy, cost, and the surgery process, now is the time to connect with Dr. Patrick C. Obasi and have all your questions answered! Noble Cosmetic Surgery is located at 6201 K Avenue, Suite #100 in Plano, TX, and can be reached to schedule an appointment at 214-227-0668.
Share this Article
Back to Tummy Tuck Page