Cosmetic surgeon brings numerous face and body procedures to Plano, Dallas, Desoto, and Frisco at Noble Cosmetic Surgery
Artistically orchestrated cosmetic surgery can make a beautiful difference in self-image. As a fellowship trained cosmetic surgeon serving the Plano, Desoto, Dallas, and Frisco areas, Dr. Patrick Obasi offers a broad range of surgical and nonsurgical procedures for face and body. Browse this website to learn more about Noble Cosmetic Surgery, and the many ways we can help you feel good about looking great.
Noble Cosmetic Surgery now has two locations for your convenience, both with fully-equipped surgical centers:
- 2105 West Spring Creek Parkway, Suite 300 in Plano.
- 1704 North Hampton Road, Suite 201 in Desoto.
Core philosophy of care
Our approach to patient care is full circle. With each interaction, from initial phone call to procedure, you can count on:
- Being treated with courtesy, respect, and dignity.
- A discreet, comfortable setting.
- Communication and education to help you make informed treatment decisions.
- Highest quality services.
- Modern technologies.
- The strictest standards of safety and sterility, with the added assurance of nearby hospital privileges.
- Stunning outcomes.
- Sincere concern (you see it in follow-up calls and return check-ups).
Credentials that make a difference
Dr. Obasi is a diplomat of American Board of Surgery, and a fellowship trained Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon. His background includes microbiology and biochemistry; laparoscopic and trauma surgery. He also practices emergency room medicine and is experienced in aesthetic plastic surgery procedures. He was honored as a Top Surgeon in 2016 by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals.
From Paris to Plano, and throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Noble Cosmetic Surgery is trusted for care that creates confidence. New patients are welcome. Call (214) 974-4411.