Vaginal rejuvenation – restoring comfort and confidence for Plano, TX women
The vaginal area has tremendous impact on daily comfort and emotional confidence in intimate situations. If genetics, childbirth, or aging have left you with an enlarged labia, Dr. Patrick Obasi has a solution. He offers vaginal rejuvenation
at his offices in Desoto and Plano, TX
Why consider vagina plastic surgery?
Common concerns that can be effectively addressed with vaginal rejuvenation plastic surgery include:
- Appearance, due to size or asymmetry of the labia.
- Discomfort (stretching or rubbing) in form-fitting clothing or from physical activities.
- Pain or irritation during intercourse
Dr. Obasi and his team ensure a relaxed, discreet atmosphere
to discuss your situation candidly. Then the doctor develops an individualized treatment plan matched to your needs.
Vaginal rejuvenation procedure
Labiaplasty reduces the size of the outer labia, the inner lips, or both. The procedure can often be completed with local numbing. General anesthesia is also an option in our state of the art surgical center.
The operation takes about 30 minutes, and most patients return to work or light activities within a few days.
Dr. Obasi customizes treatment with a variety of surgical techniques such as:
- Trimming – A section of excess tissues is removed from the length of the outer labia. This is a straightforward procedure with a minimal risk of complications.
- Wedge – This method maintains the inner labia’s tissue border for a natural look with minimal scarring. It is suitable for a small reduction.
- Z-plasty – Similar to the wedge technique, the Z incision results in little scarring, and preserves the natural edge of the inner labia.
- De-epithelialization – This specialized approach results in completely natural-looking labia, with minimal risk of impact to sexual sensation.
Join the women in the Plano, TX
area who feel great about this aspect of their femininity, thanks to vaginal rejuvenation
. Call Noble Cosmetic Surgery at (214) 974-4411.